What’s on the Sticks
Hello Monday….your fog is enchanting!
I can’t believe that November is already here! It is a big month for us. Baaad Anna turns 34 – yah! We are hosting a party to promote and celebrate Tin Can Knits newest book, Pacific Knits (Nov 16 – watch here for details soon). We have a full month of amazing classes, and in general things are super busy now that everyone is in full knitting gear again!
Here are a few things that peaked my interest this week! Have a good week, and enjoy the few days of sunshine we are supposed to get!
– Cowls are hot-right-now. Which is your favorite?
– Still don’t think gauge is important?
– These are amazing, and beautiful!
– Need to take a break from your crafting?
– If you love Whales…
– Looking for some good color schemes, for a blanket or an afghan?