What’s on the Sticks
hello Monday – damn you are wet! We had a crazy busy weekend at Baaad Anna’s – we had our fantastic launch of the Tin Can Knits newest patterns Great White North, the eastside culture crawl, and a whole lotta people getting ready for their holiday knitting! Here are some of our favorites from the past week!
– Yah Twist Collective Winter 2012
– If you are in Vancouver and love craft fairs.
– If you missed the launch of Great White North – you can see the patterns here.
– Here is a unique gift for that special knitter in your life
– If you need a bit of non-fibre related CUTE
– If you take public transit to the store – watch out for this. 😦
– Do you dig danger?
– Love this idea (scroll to ‘tag exchange’)