Gift Guide List – 2012
So a tip of our hand-knit toque to spool of thread, we loved how they laid out their Holiday Gift Guide. So we used some of their style ideas and here is ours!
We are constantly answering the question “what should I get for my mom, friend, partner, [fill in the blank]” well here are some of our favorites!
1) Island – BC Local designer Jane Richmond has just come out with her first book! 6 stunning patterns in her classic style!
2) Ceramic Yarn Bowl – beautiful pottery that is both functional and nice to look at!
3) Addi Click Interchangeable needle set – These needles will change your life, they come in regular, lace tip, bamboo, and long-lace tip. If you have never heard of interchangeable needles sets, stop by the store and we will fill you in!
4) Ashford Drop Spindles – try your hand at spinning yarn, these wooden drop spindles are amazing!
5) Corriedale Roving – Felting and spinning is all the rage, we have a beautiful collection of corriedale, merino, merino/silk and other fibre’s in an array of colours!
6) Knit & Spin Mugs – what is better than knitting and a hot cup of tea or coffee? Drinking it in these amazing mugs. Made by an amazing local organization that does fantastic work in our community!
We also do gift certificates
and we have our annual post-boxing day sale coming up on
January 12 & 13!!
If you want more ideas, the yarn harlot also just put out a funny/great list of knitter gifts – check it out here.